Update inCRAFTion 'Andromada' Reset Live

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by EngineerofSpades, May 15, 2017.

• by EngineerofSpades, May 15, 2017 at 10:25 PM
  • EngineerofSpades

EngineerofSpades The Engineer
    Staff Member Admin In-game Admin

The long awaited map reset is finally here!

First and foremost, our new spawn has been created by ZiemMC, GoRobloxALT, Nacho_style, and DaanMiner_! Due to a forum glitch I cannot post a screenshot at this time, but thank you for taking the time to create such a great spawn design!

Thanks to all participants in the spawn design competition, and it has been decided that those of you that submitted a design that wasn't selected may resubmit for use as easter egg locations on the new map if you wish.

The map is still under construction in a few areas; for instance a shopping area, etc, and plugins are still being tested for bugs, so if you find any please post them below so we can fix them.

We apologize again for the delay, and hope you enjoy the new map, 'Andromada'!

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by EngineerofSpades, May 15, 2017.

1. Geometer
    There is a bug where when you try to connect to the server it doesn't work because the server is down. That being said great work with the reset I look forward to playing on Andromeda and thanks for letting me name it Andromeda.
    EngineerofSpades likes this.
  2. Penple2
    Sorry about that, that's all fixed now. :D The forum still reports it as offline but it's still up.
  3. TheRealZiem
    WE WON!!! WOO!! RESET HYPE!!