inCRAFTion Discord

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by zand, Nov 23, 2016.

• by zand, Nov 23, 2016 at 4:59 PM
  • zand

zand Verified ⚣
    Staff Member Admin Alpha Discord Admin

Discord is a new free web based app for voice and text chat for gamers. There are free clients for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS or you can just run it in Chrome, Firefox or Opera without downloading or installing anything.

You can check out Discord at https://discordapp.com/ and join the inCRAFTion Discord at http://discord.incraftion.com. I just ask that you keep it PG-13 and follow Discord's TOS.

#1 zand, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2016
    DanekJovax, Aethiru and gmjeb like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by zand, Nov 23, 2016.

1. __BadWolf__
    *Follow

Also there are not enough people around anymore for this to be of any use. :/
  2. zand
    Are you saying that there is less than 2 people around. Because if I count myself and you, correct me if I'm wrong but, I theories that in that scenario we have enough people to have a conversation.
  3. __BadWolf__
    Yea I realized all that after I posted and just left it so I can have an argument with a Raccoon. :p
    What I really meant by it was that the servers are just so dead. Pretty much at any time during day or night, I am all alone. I should not be all alone on there. :( Sure people pop on from time to time, but our top has gone from 20+ to MAYBE 5 people on at a time. It saddens me to see the server so down. Even AGAR.IO our most POPULAR server... Is dead as well... We seriously need to address this if we are to survive.
  4. Aethiru
    I assume this means Teamspeak is gone? That would be good, it's an unnecessary expense with Discord.
  5. __BadWolf__
    After being in Discord for a couple days now... I can see how much better it is. :D I take everything back. (except you-know-what)
  6. DanekJovax
    Sounds interesting. I'm always open to trying new stuff, especially is it improves on something previously implemented. As soon as I'm done moving into our new (bigger) apartment, I'll give it a whirl (this weekend?)
  7. __BadWolf__
    Discord is more popularly used now then TS ever was, that I have noticed... Kudos @zand for putting it together. Now if only @meiskam could fix the dang music so I can play the list HE posted before that'd be great. Now every song is too long. Every single one on the queue list he had up before rejected for being too long.
  8. Sharnez
    i just dowload it and it ask for discord tag
    __BadWolf__ likes this.
  9. DanekJovax
    As soon as I can find a microphone, I'll get this.... It's frustrating when 90% of what you need is still packed in "some other" box/bag that you don't know where it is. ;2P
  10. EngineerofSpades
    I know the feeling. It be annoyin'