SMP ~ inCRAFTion Voting Competition ~

Discussion in 'Problems, Suggestions, & Questions' started by Darkiiss, Apr 21, 2015.

• by Darkiiss, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:32 AM
  • Darkiiss

Darkiiss It's always the DNS
    Staff Member Admin Sys Admin inCRAFTion $upporter

~ inCRAFTion Voting Competition ~

Whoever votes for the inCRAFTion server the most will win free stuff!

The points will be tallied on the 1st of each month! This is based Australian Time!
    How to earn points?

1.) A MAX OF ONE THREAD POST BUMP WEEKLY ON THIS THREAD! A MAX OF 5 WEEKLY VOTES A MONTH! 1 Post Bump is equivalent to 5 votes.

*BE A LITTLE VERBOSE! I WILL ONLY ACCEPT VOTES THAT WILL HELP CONTRIBUTE TO THE SERVER! IF IT SAYS "BUMP" I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT TOWARDS YOUR VOTE COUNT!*

2.) DONATING! I WILL GIVE ADDITIONAL VOTES FOR EVERY DOLLAR YOU CONTRIBUTE! IF YOU DONATE $20 YOU WILL GET 20 VOTES.

The reason for this competition is to boost our community with some more and newer players and get a little bit more competitive with the other servers! Honestly, who doesn't want to be seen more?

This thread will be locked and will be updated at the end of every month announcing the new Monthly Winner!

Some useful commands are as following:
    /vote
    /topvotes

I have also declared that if you are the previous months winner, you cannot be the next months' winner. This is to ensure that everyone has a chance to be a winner.

The prize for the winner is anything up to the value of $50 in the winners currency through PayPal.
    There is also the opportunity to win the above value in Donator status!
    To view the perks of inCRAFTion $upporter click here!

Happy Voting!

~Darkiiss <3

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Problems, Suggestions, & Questions' started by Darkiiss, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkiiss
    APRIL 2016 TOP VOTERS!

1. Sharnie - 64 Votes!
    2. blegar1 - 47 Votes!
    3. Darkiiss - 44 Votes!
    4. silentdojo - 35 Votes!
    5. Legopizza101 - 34 Votes!
    6. Brick_Baker - 28 Votes!
    7. gmazurek - 26 Votes!
    8. Crackyyy - 24 Votes!
    9. Lexer - 23 Votes!
    10. Zalmanator - 23 Votes!

This gives the inCRAFTion Top 10 Voters a combined score of... *drumroll*

348 VOTES FOR INCRAFTION!

Keep those votes coming for the chance to win some awesome prizes for next Month!​
    Sharnez and Bruno___ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.