Post any and all current bugs.

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by j2ther, Jan 16, 2017.

• by j2ther, Jan 16, 2017 at 6:29 AM
  • j2ther

Retired Admin Alpha

Hello all, I know I've been gone for a while, but life had taken its toll on both myself and dojo as life tends to do from time to time.

I will be back this weekend and would like everyone to post all bugs, glitches, or problems that needs addressed and I will attend to them this weekend.

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by j2ther, Jan 16, 2017.

1. FRONTRUNNER038
    Firework rockets don't work if you craft more than a stack.
  2. pandablossom
    -I can't craft splash potions. The gunpowder is consumed but the potions don't change.
    -I believe that mobcatcher is not working.
    -Tree feller doesn't work in skyblock. It activates with the fireworks and everything, but still mines logs like normal.

I hope things start looking up for you guys soon!
  3. meiskam
    j2ther likes this.
  4. __BadWolf__
    Voting does not reward flying ability.
  5. j2ther
    One of my podcasts just covered discord the other week then I saw we got one! I'll dl it.
    __BadWolf__ likes this.
  6. TheRealZiem
    Well, are the missing plugins considered a bug? ;)
  7. j2ther
    Yep
  8. TheRealZiem
    Well, then. Some plugins are missing xD
  9. Spy_With_Issues
    Voting seems to give nothing at all, I was under the notion that claim blocks were also rewarded but I've voted 4 times and gotten nothing.
  10. __BadWolf__
    I was not aware you were given claim blocks when you voted. Is that new because I've never heard of it.
  11. CCCMTTT
    using fireworks with elytra dont work at all
  12. FRONTRUNNER038
    Yeah they do, you just have to craft them while wearing elytra
  13. pandablossom
    The CrateReloaded plugin on skyblock won't let me use keys that I get from voting.
  14. CCCMTTT
    that's still a bug, not something that's supposed to happen in vanilla.

anyway, they work now but i think nocheat prevents any propelled flight above looking 22+ degrees upward
  15. Geometer
    Some bugs I found trying to make an auto brewer.

Autocrafters using droppers pointed into an inventory (at least hoppers and brewing stands) delete items.

Autocrafters with an empty dispenser or dropper shoot or drop (respectively) effect arrows of splashing, they are fired at an alarming rate (i think 1/tick but hard to tell) and because they all emit particles they cause severe lag they also do damage and are pretty dangerous if you get corned by it and could be used to glitch farm arrows.

Brewing stands refuse to accept items from a hopper after items have been drained by a different hopper, this can be resolved by replacing the brewing stand, but the need to do that every time wastes blaze powder and makes that class of auto brewer wildly impractical and pretty much useless.

Also I've heard mob catcher and infernal mobs are both broken, do you know when those are likely to be fixed?
  16. GoRobloxALT
    • In Skyblock, a 1.11 change makes the skeleton spawners in the nether spawn only normal skeletons rather than wither skeletons. I don't know if this will be an easy fix or not, but just wanted to let you know
    • In Skyblock "/shop", the pig egg doesn't spawn anything. It's an empty egg.
    This server is amazing, J2. Don't stress over it.
    <3
  17. Geometer
    Mobs occasionally drop items with 0 durability, vanila mechanics see these items as real (ie hoppers will move them comparators will count them etc) but craft book mechanics don't (ie pipes don't move them ranged collectors don't pick them up etc), not a huge problem but slightly annoying as it can overflow sorters. I'm mainly posting this as a warning to others that if you are sorting mob drops you need some way for to keep these from clogging anything.
  18. Geometer
    Sorry correction to my most recent report, ranged collectors sometimes do and sometimes don't pick up 0 durability items.